Saturday, March 3, 2018
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
$10 including lunch & refreshments
Learn more about putting your faith in action — both as an individual and as a church! Join us for the annual WNCA Education Gathering featuring one of the UCC’s Three Great Loves: Love of Neighbor!
All are welcome to this gathering, which will include lunch, worship, and a celebration of the ministry of The Rev. Jerry Rhyne, our retiring WNCA Minister for Church Affairs.
- We’ll start at 9:00am with coffee, pastries and fruit
- We’ll learn from short presentations & engage in roundtable discussions
- We’ll share a deli sandwich lunch (vegetarian & gluten-free options available)
- You’ll come away with stronger skills and better answers to questions like —
- How do I relate to my neighbor in divisive times?
- How does my faith call me to love my neighbor?
- What practices can I engage in to show my love of neighbor in my wider community, the WNCA, the world?
And we’ll imagine the practices we can explore for loving our neighbor our ourselves — right in our own neighborhoods.